Painting in the Lally family stems back to 1957 when, Jimmy Lally, began to serve his time as a painter decorator with Tracey’s of Stoneybatter.
Upon completion of the apprenticeship and working as a chargehand for Tracey’s, Jimmy went on to form what is now today Lally Decorators, a commercial and industrial painting contractor company based in Dublin. Despite a modest start we quickly developed a reputation for reliability and quality work.
Initially much of our work was site work painting many of the new housing schemes that were being developed in the Dublin during the 1970s.
From 1975 onwards we began to focus on securing work with local authorities, state departments, semi state bodies, commercial clients and homeowners.
Today, we offer a comprehensive range of services that sees us painting many of Irelands best known buildings including the Office of the Attorney General, the Merrion Hotel, ‘the Pav’ in Trinity College, Dublin Castle, the Liberties College, offices in the IFSC, Howth Lighthouse, Weston Aerodrome and McKee Barracks.
Jimmy Lally has since retired however the Lally name continues as the company is now in its second generation with members of the Lally family still at the helm.
Clients include the Department of Defence, Pfizer, the City of Dublin Training and Education Board; the Office of Public Works, S & S Office Interiors, New Generation Homes, Gannon Homes, Dalkia, Serco, Finnegan Menton, Noonan Facility Services, Serco, Our Lady’s Hospital Crumlin, KaneCo, St Monica’s Nursing Home, Power City, Usher Insulations, Temple Street Hospital amongst many others.
Lally Decorators is proud of our tradition and pride ourselves on delivering quality work for both commercial and industrial clients across Dublin and Ireland. Please contact us today to learn more about what we can do for you.